Saturday, January 7, 2012

Iron Lung.....no wait....Lungs of Steel

The home stretch







Passing on the lesft
Ive been rooting trough a  lot of photos lately and stumbled on these shots from my brief  competitive running career in 2010/11. I  placed in the top 20 in the 21 yearold male category, during the 2010 BolderBoulder 10k. Over 100,000 people participated that year. Because I had a good run time I was invited to run the Colder Boulder 5k the following winter.


Stoked 
 I ended up placing 4th in my class during that race.It just so happened that I got  the #420 bib in my race packet too. Ironically. I'm working hard to get back in peak form for 2012 and hope to beat my previous  race times by a couple minutes.  Wish me luck...... also, Thanks to Glass Photography and to my brother Jesse Caldwell for the photos and brotherly support.

No comments:

Post a Comment